Wednesday, December 7, 2011

When my name was Keoko!! ♥

Did i enjoy it? Why or why not?

Oh yeah... I did enjoy it A LOT! I like how the story was set up with a war and all those things about Japanese and Korean. The author is pretty well on choosing Tae-yul and Sun-hee as the main characters and write about their thoughts. I still wonder where is Uncle and how's going on in the North? Would he back after the war end? But anyways, I love the way the author end the story with an open ending, because it makes us more curious and also we could imagine the ending on our own too. The descriptions were fascinating, the characters appealed me into their world full of adventures and secrets life under the Japanese occupation.

I really like this book, I had so much fun reading this ^^ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment