Sunday, September 25, 2011

My best book ♥

I think the best

book I've read is "the lightning thief". I love this book because it mentions for a magical world, it has a great plot and fascinating characters.
While I'm reading this book, it appeal me into another world of adventurous. People in the book are all son/daughters of gods/goddesses. They have their own and strange power that they earn from there father or mother. There is a rule that the god/goddesses can't see their children which Zeus created. In that time, all the gods are fighting to clarify their places in the Olympia. Percy Jackson was one of the god's son. Poseidon - father of Percy Jackson, left him when he was 12-months-old. He cursed his dad and he got in to a trap which was created by his friend - Luke Castellan. Everything are miserable and strange for Percy, but he had to face all. Challenging, adventurous, that's why i like this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment